Follow Cincinnati Health Institute
Arthroben always ships free from Cincinnati Health Institute!
Now available in Green Apple and Lemon Lime or unflavored!
From Designs for Health/SitoMedica (330g) $60.00
Arthroben from Designs For Health is a professional quality anti-inflammatory Medical Food Product that is indicated support for osteoarthritis or musculoskeletal inflammation that may result from athletic or other physical activity.
- Non-NSAID, anti-inflammatory formula
- Not associated with the negative side effects that are commonly seen with NSAIDs and other drugs
- Highly absorbable, delicious tasting apple-flavored powder.
- Gentle on the stomach
- Contains collagen peptides and flavocoxid which support reducing inflammation, stimulating connective tissue repair, and increasing joint mobility and function.
- Supports increased joint mobility and function, along with potent antioxidant protection to reduce the deterioration of joints
- Stimulates joint repair, and provides nutritional building blocks for cartilage, ligaments (and skin)
- Support for balanced inhibition of COX-1, COX-2, 5-LOX
- Little or no effect on prothrombin times (PT) in patients taking warfarin (Coumadin)
Arthroben is a medical food, not a drug
A medical food is an FDA regulated category of products intended for the dietary management of a disease or condition that has distinct nutritional requirements. Unlike drugs, the ingredients in medical foods must be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS). Typically, medical foods are not associated with the negative side effects that are commonly seen with prescription or over-the-counter drugs.
Collagen Peptides provide building blocks for joint repair and renewal. Flavocoxid, a special blend of flavonoids found in plants, provides support for reducing inflammation in joints and may be as beneficial as the medication naproxen in managing knee osteoarthritis.
Collagen peptides, flavocoxid
VERISOL®, FORTIGEL® and Bioactive Collagen Peptides® are registered trademarks of GELITA AG.
Natural green apple flavor, tapioca dextrin, natural flavor, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
Mix 11 grams (approx. 1 1/2 tablespoons) in 8 ounces of water per day, or as directed by a physician.
For a little flavor boost, add grape juice to enhance the healthy experience.
Designs For Health
Surpasses anything else!
7/19/2015 7:38 PM
This product exceeds expectations. Wow!
*On orders over $75
*excludes international shipping
Flat Rate U.S. Shipping
on orders under $75.00
International Flat Rate Shipping
N. America $12.99
Outside of N. America Contact us
Visit Cincinnati Health Institute's profile on Pinterest.